Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Reaching Out For Help

Dear Various Awesome Bloggers,
I am trying to get married. Quickly. My Grandfather has been diagnosed with lung cancer and more than anything I want him at my wedding. Unfortunately we don't have time and we don't have money saved up. I have found a contest on Crate and Barrel to plan your dream wedding, we'd get the money and someone to plan it. I'd be able to have my grandfather at my wedding. And do ridiculously crazy things because they give you way too much money. So if you could, please put the link to our contest site up for people to vote. We need votes, and hopefully they'll pick us and I can have my wedding truly be the happiest day of my life.
To The Bloggess:
I'm addressing you separately because I have a few additional perks that I think you'd enjoy. Obviously by helping if we win we'd fly everyone who helped in to come (I mean $100,000 that you have to spend on a wedding). At the place we'd have it, the Museum of Science in Boton, there are 8 bathrooms. In each of the bathrooms there are sculptures of different animals poop. I thought you might like knowing that there will be entertainment, and learning, if a bathroom escapade is needed.

Here is the link:
http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entries/33061

- Kristen Rose

3 comments:

  1. I do love hiding in a good bathroom. The animal poop pushed me over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is full of WIN :)

    Voting for you just so I can have the pleasure of reading Jenny's post afterward.

    ReplyDelete