Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day One

So. My fiance and I got engaged a million years ago, or so it seems. Different things have kept putting off the wedding, mainly my Crohn's disease. Now that it's in remission and the end of college is right around the corner I decided that it was time to start the planning process.
Unfortunately, that's not the only reason I want to do it now. My Grandfather has recently been diagnosed with lung cancer. They don't really know how long he has left, they're saying a year but he's 86 so who knows. My Grandparents mean the world to me, I practically lived with them when I was little. I couldn't imagine having a wedding without them there. So I want to do this now.
My finals end on May 15th and Commencement is on May 25th, perfect amount of time for a wedding and honeymoon. In Disneyworld. So now all I have to do is find somewhere to have it, get food, a cake, someone to take pictures and video, a dj, flowers, other things I'm probably forgetting. Oh and invitations. I do already have a dress! Step one done!
So now here I am with 84 days to plan the best wedding ever with pretty much no money. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment